Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Check Previous Post


Check Previous Post

Hi, everyone. If you’re looking for the Cliffhanger Blogfest, check below, or just click this link.

Yes, I know I’m very late. Technically it’s been two days, although I swear I posted it after midnight on Sunday. So whatevs.

I’m going to keep this short so people will scroll to the previous entry. Any input on my writing would be helpful—too wordy? Makes sense? Too many was’s? Saying something bad won’t make me not vote for you.

And I have finally decided: yes, I will do NaNoWriMo this year--I even put a link to the right-->. My username is the same as my twitter: jefishere. I have the perfect idea and I’d really like to write it. Horror! Should be fun.

Have a fantabulous day.

Holy crap. Fantabulous isn’t setting off the spell checker. I mean…wow.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo, you're doing NaNo! Good luck! I'm passing this year but I'm looking forward to cheering everybody on.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.