Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween!


Happy Halloween! Also, happy last day of sanity before NaNoWriMo begins. I guess I’ll be speaking to everybody early next month.

Just to make sure I don’t miss any blog updates, I’ve written a bunch ahead of time, including the wonderful Language of Confusions. So be prepared for more movie references. Possibly video game references, too. I haven’t decided yet. Remember the future of TV thing I did a while back? I might do a couple more. I found them hilarious. Also? Because I can.

So you know, I’m writing this in advance. Right now, it’s three days ago. So hello from the past, everyone. Do you finally have hover cars? The an iPhone with good reception that can hold a goddamned charge? And have you cured cancer yet? No? Well, get moving!

I’ll wait.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    gmail is not my main e-mail,so I never got your e-mail. I used that to get a blog account and I don't know how to access my main e-mail to blogger. So, I will give you my e-mail address. It is : annefl407@clf.rr.com.
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween, and good luck with NaNo!

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.