Tuesday, March 5, 2024

March Goals

Okay, somehow it’s March? Already? How did this happen??? That’s just wrong…
 
February Goals
1. Finish my notes for the latest WIP. Most of them so far are “word it better” and “actually describe this”.
Hey, I finished. Twelve hundred notes. I need a drink.
 
2. Start working on my editing notes. We’re at twelve hundred. Hence why I said start.
I was able to start, though my progress was hindered by getting rather sick earlier in the month. Babies are cute, but such germ-spreaders.
 
3. Keep editing my web serial. Only about nine chapters left in part two…
At least this was easy enough. Five chapters before the end!
 
And that was last month. Now for this month…
 
March Goals
1. Finish my editing for the new book. I think I’m down to eight hundred notes left. Eep.
 
2. Get the last chapters of the web serial ready to post.
 
3. Work on something fun that isn’t editing. I definitely need it.
 
It’s March, and spring will be here in a few weeks. What do you want to accomplish?

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you did well in February! Bet you can do just as well in March.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did good. And yes, small children a covered in germs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always seem to do so well on your goals. I need to finish formatting the last book in my second fantasy series and finish the design on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, those days keep on coming and filling out months. It'll be April before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babies are such germ spreaders. I encountered a couple last month, and I'm still sick. They are cute, though...

    Way to go on your February goals! Best of luck with this month's. Enjoy that fun, non-editing something. You've earned it!

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.