Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Windy Day

We’ve had some wind lately.
Panel 1, I’m in my house looking out the window, and something appears on the far right, and I say, “Boy, what a windy day.” Panel 2, a canopy rolls by, blown by the wind, Panel 3, the canopy is still rolling by, leaving the scene, Panel 4, I’m on the phone as the canopy rolls out, and I say, “Hey, I think the canopy in your front yard is missing.”
It was supposed to be staked to the ground, but apparently the wind was stronger than the earth.

5 comments:

  1. We've been stupid windy here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The windy days here are in July. Sometimes it can be quite strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it staked to the ground? Properly? I prefer the weights rather than a stake, though, as a good wind will make it fly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've had some pretty intense winds lately, too.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Wind is my least favorite weather. I don't even like it when it's hot out and now we have it when it's cold and rainy. It never stops!

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.