Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Special Offer

Tis the season.
Panel 1, I’m reading on my couch when my phone buzzes, Panel 2, close up of my phone and it says “Special Offer!!! One Day Only!” Panel 3, I say, “Not interested.” Panel 4, I go back to reading and my phone buzzes again, Panel 5, another close up of my phone, this time it says, “Special Offer Extended Get it now!!!!!!!!” Panel 6, I’m looking at my phone and I say “Yeah, yeah, that’s what you promised yesterday.”
That one day only offer lasted a good five days.

4 comments:

  1. The more sales I see (especially later in the season), the worse the selling season has gone for the retailers. I guess that's what happens when the corps gouge us in the name of "inflation".

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're really starting to fail at FOMO.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.