Tuesday, December 5, 2023

December Goals

How the hell is it December??? That’s just not right. I need to complain about this to someone. We should only be in April at the latest, but here I am looking at what I did in November.
 
November Goals
1. Get to 60K on my WIP.
Hey, I did this. It was actually pretty easy.
 
2. Continue editing and posting my other WIP.
Another easy one. Set goals you were going to do anyway. It makes things easier!
 
3. Thanksgiving (dread)
Most of my extended family was busy this year and only able to stop by briefly. I didn’t have to stress myself out socializing and I got more desserts! Win-win!
 
It went better than I could have anticipated. You know, if you don’t look at the horrifying state of the world what with all the innocent people being slaughtered. Ha ha, things are terrible!
 
Anyway, December.
 
December Goals
1. Finish my WIP.
 
2. Keep editing and posting my web serial.
 
3. The holidays! Maybe they won’t be bleak and full of despair!
 
Oof. November. Not really expecting much from December either. What do you want to do this month?

4 comments:

  1. Great job on the writing front.
    Family or not, I have never dreaded the holidays. Especially Christmas. We're even going to our church's Christmas party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Set goals you were going to do anyway. Wise, wise advice.

    All of my family is on the other end of the East Coast, so I spent Thanksgiving cuddling with my puppies on the couch. I have plans to spend the rest of the holiday season doing pretty much the same.

    Nice job on your November goals & best of luck with December's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad Thanksgiving was not too stressful. Mine was good with the entire family here, but they don't stay long. The world is despairing right now, and I'm thankful that my little corner is doing okay. Hope yours is also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to get through this month, really.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.