Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Resolutions 2019


The holidays have past. It’s a brand new year. And frankly, I’m exhausted. So while this post will be new, I think I’ll do some reposts for the rest of the week so I can take it easy. Until I start cringing over how badly written the old posts were.

Anyway, it’s time to figure out just what I want to do this year.

1. Figure out some way to keep my yearly resolutions in mind. Maybe I’ll put them at the top of the file I organize my blog posts in.

2. Finish the first draft of my new WIP and make my editing plan.

3. (Hopefully) finish my older WIP, and at the very least keep making progress on it.

4. Write something new, but not necessarily an entire book. Something smaller.

5. Start up a new spam blog. I know. It’s the stupidest thing ever. I just think it’s hilarious.

6. Arm myself for the upcoming revolution.

7. Be nicer. To the people who are nice. The people who are mean will learn new definitions of pain.

That’s my 2019 plan. Now let’s see how it all goes to hell. Ugh, I made myself feel bad.

What do you hope for this year?

7 comments:

  1. I have things I need to publish.
    And I don't think I plan to be nicer. Probably not to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great resolutions for the new year!

    www.ficklemillennial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The revolution might be here sooner than we think. The only issue is who starts it. Your spam posts are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup. #7 is great. "New definitions of pain"? Yup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing wrong with enjoying spam. Someone better get something out of it as there's so much of it around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you want to start a spam blog.

    And I'm totally with you on #7.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.