Tuesday, June 19, 2018

More Weird Searches

It’s been several months since I’ve done one of these and boy to I have some things to share.

I guess it makes sense that people would wonder what it’s like to live in other places. But seriously just ask your frigging spouse what it’s like to be married to you. WORDS EXIST.

More queries into what something is like. The riot one may have been from me. It was for research!

Do people seriously wonder what it looks like they do for a living? Is this a normal thing people ask themselves and my brain is just not able to comprehend it?

The abbreviations I can understand. There are a lot of them and sometimes it’s hard to keep track. But “why does mean”?

Apparently people are just grammatically wrong so often that Google knows how to predict it in advance.

And as a bonus, what popped up on my home screen a few months back:
I’ve never done anything online related to basketball in my life. For a company that steals our personal information to sell it for advertisers they really aren’t doing a good job.

5 comments:

  1. Maybe they were hoping to convert you.
    Maybe the what does mean ended with people pick on way I talk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a contradiction, looking like and being blind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of those just don't make sense. My brain hurts already and it's only 6am...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still waiting to find out what the fox says.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They've turned this into a game on Facebook. They say start with something like "my ideal home is" and then keep hitting the center predictive text thingie until a full phrase is formed. Everyone gets something different, and they're all weird.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.