Ooh, this is going to be a bad one, I can tell. October was a tough month. It seemed like there was constantly something going on, I wasn’t sleeping well and tired all the time, and, oh yeah, it finished off with a power outage that meant I couldn’t use my electronics. Because it’s not like I need those!
It was a frustrating month and I’m glad to see it gone.
1. Write in my WIP! Please actually finish it this time!
I’m sad/frustrated to say that I didn’t work on it at all. I couldn’t figure out anything I wanted to write so rather than push it, I ignored it for a month in hopes that I would feel better about it later. I guess that’s kind of true.
2. Halloween spooky stuff, yay!
At least I did this!
3. Rake the pine needles. Yes, it’s that time of year again.
Okay, I did it, but I’ve only barely started. But this one’s not my fault. The first have of the month was so warm that the pine needles weren’t dropping, which means I can’t exactly rake them. So I’m going to have to finish this one this month, too.
Man, October sucked.
1. Sigh. Write in the book. Let’s see how badly I’ll fail it this month.
2. Thanksgiving. Ugh, did anyone feel a foreboding chill just now?
3. Go through some old projects and notes and see if anything’s worth salvaging.
What are you up to this month? Are you hoping it’s better than October, too?