Happy Threemilk everyone! It’s the best month out of the year. Not too hot, not too cold, and the bugs aren’t out in full force yet. It’s also finally stopped raining all the time. But that might be a New England thing. Anyway, goals.
1. Get at least 5000 words done. I know that’s not a lot, but I’m so busy!
Did this, plus some extra. Woo!
2. Get to work on my side-blog project. I’m going to need to work super hard to get all this done. Thankfully this might be doable since I have some awesome people helping me.
It’s all done, woo! We did a great job. Mostly everyone else, of course : ).
3. Update my etymology page. I don’t want to put it off too long!
An easy one. It’s all up to date up to the question words.
Hey, I did it all. And now I’m really, really tired. Okay, what am I doing this month?
1. Write at least 5000 more words. I’d like to have more, but I also want to do some minor editing to make sure the whole thing is working right.
2. Check out some old projects and see if any of them are worth working on.
3. Now that it’s warm enough, spring cleaning.
So these are my plans for Threemilk. What are you up to this month?