Okay, so I think I’ve gone on enough about how I can’t believe it’s 2015 already (seriously though, can you believe it’s already 2015?!?). And since I posted my resolutions last week, it’s time to post my goals. But first, last month…
1. Do my color partition for REMEMBER and solve any issues in regards to pacing. I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this before as part of my editing routine. Maybe I’ll go into more detail later.
I did do the partition and did some work on pacing, but then I got distracted by bad writing and had to deal with that, and then I got distracted by bad word usage (42 uses of the word manage…eek) and had to do that. So it’s a partial success. I didn’t get done what I wanted to, but I did get something done.
2. Do my sensory color partition for REMEMBER and solve any issues. Again, I should explain this sometime.
Did not do this, for reasons stated above. I feel satisfied that I’m still editing, so at least I’m doing something.
3. Christmas, yay!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! PRESENTS! CANDY!!!! CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!
My blood must be fifty percent sugar by now. Anyway, goals…
1. REMEMBER: continue word edits and writing edits, and finish the freaking pacing edits.
2. Figure out the story for the book I’m rewriting. (You’d think this would be easy, but because of all the problems it had, it’s going to need some thought)
3. Write A-to-Z Challenge posts.
Okay, so that’s the plan for this month. I believe I’m sticking to my realistic-goal resolution, as well as actually getting things done. So what are you up to this month?