Ugh, it’s February already? Well, at least none of us have to worry about our resolutions anymore.
1. Write a query, one sentence pitch, plot summary, and synopsis for COLLAPSE. (Just thinking about it sets my anxiety levels spiking!)
Check, check, check, and check. The synopsis could use a bit more work, but I have the rest in order. And super thanks to Dianne for reading my query for me. Your opinion was invaluable : ).
2. Work on some of my ongoing projects (pretty much everything except REMEMBER).
I spent most of the month going over COLLAPSE, and seeing as it’s a different project, I think this is a win.
3. Find a way to post my goals and progress on my blog.
I did post my goals, but I haven’t found a good way to post my progress. Of course, it’s hard to gauge them anyway. Trying to write a query isn’t like meeting a word count goal. I did however post my goals on a sticky note on my desk top, so it’s always there for me to look at. I’d say this one is a “mostly”.
Surprisingly good. I guess because it was January, I have a lot of “New Year” energy. Anyway, for this month…
1. Finish outline, read aloud, and notes for REMEMBER. This is going to be a big one…
2. Send out 10 queries for COLLAPSE (AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!) and revise query as needed.
3. Work on Apocalypse Blog.
And as a fourth goal, try not to freak out about querying. It’s going to be tough.
What are your goals for this month? Any big plans for February?