Saturday, June 2, 2012

Filler Post

As I am lazyburning down the house to get rid of the ants trying to get the internet to work busy, here’s a picture of two cats at the window. The orange one is Blinky (named for a certain three-eyed fish, not the ghost) and the tabby one is Veronica (not named for anything…she’s just a Veronica).



Veronica: Look at that. The "Outside". Amazing.

Blinky: We could go out there. The cat door is open.

Veronica: Shut your mouth. You don’t want to go giving her ideas. We’ll be forced to exercise!

Blinky: I withdraw the suggestion.

4 comments:

  1. Veronica and Blinky, may I offer my compliments as a member of a lower life form, fully aware that your feline species is the ultimate life form on the planet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have five feline entities and they read this with interest.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.