Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I've Been Deemed Stylish

Thanks so much to Pam at SO I'M FIFTY!, who in some madness has decided I'm worthy of the Stylish Blogger Award.
Her blog really deserves this.
The thing about blogger awards is that the rules for winners seem to vary from person to person. Pam has challenged we recipients to pass on the awards to fifteen new blogs that deserve it. I've taken her up on her challenge and started combing through Blogger for new, stylish friends. And here's what I've found:

1. Nancy Williams, at N.R. Williams, Fantasy Author definitely deserves one. Her blog is chock full of interesting links.

2. Kristie Cook at A Mused Writer, who has a really nice blog and some really nice information about marketing.

3. Sharyla at A Bookish Wonderland, whose blog I found to be wonderful.

4. Mishel at P.S. I Love Books. Go ahead and scroll through the blog. I think you'll see what I mean.

5. Cheri Chesley at "From the Other Side of the Mirror." The name alone impresses me.

6. Ann Best at Long Journey Home. Actually, she just won an award yesterday, too. She definitely deserves them.

7. iggi and gabi. Hilarious, cute, and just plain great.

8. Rick Maughan at Real Life Rambles. He tells some fascinating stories on his blog and he does it well.

9. Writer, artist and teacher (wow) Kate at As We Write It, another great read.

10. Erin Schneider at A Little of This & That, a great book blog.

11. Jessica Peter at Jess Gets Creative, a writer sharing her journey with the craft and a bunch of other stuff.

12. An Again at A Writer's Block. She has a lot of great posts, so check it out.

13. Jennifer Bertman at From the Mixed-Up Files, who has a lot of interesting interviews up on her blog.

14. Mary McDonald Has The Write Stuff. Mary really does have the write stuff : ).

15. Celery Tree. This one isn't actually new to me, but they are new to the blogosphere. They're starting up a website for authors to sell their books in. Right now they have their blog and I visit often.

Whew. Anyway, thanks again, Pam. As to the recipients, I pass the challenge on to you. Can you find fifteen new blogs worthy of the award?

11 comments:

  1. You are so kind JE. Since I'm in the middle of my blog book tour I will post this Thursday, Feb. 3 on my blog. I have several awards scheduled.

    I hope you follow my tour, all the previous post are updated with the URL that will take you right to my post on that blog. If you leave a comment with your e-mail I will put you in the contest to win a free e-book. If you don't have an e-reader, you can download to your computer or smart phone.

    Always nice to meet another fantasy author. I'll put you in my blog roll.
    Nancy
    N. R. Williams, fantasy author

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being awarded, I had to come take a look. This is great! Lots of new blog discoveries for me here.

    ~An

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you found me, too, JEFritz! I'm very happy to meet you. You're now on my blogroll, also. And that is SO lovely of you to give me this award, along with all of these other bloggers that I'm now eager to meet. I'll post my award in a few days, when I do my next post. And thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! So deserving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't thank you enough. Receiving this certainly made my day =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your stylish award.

    I love the color of your blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thank you! And congrats to you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh thank you so much for this! We will link to your blog in another post, will find a good reason *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, how cool! My first blog award! Congratulations to you for receiving this, and thank you for passing it on to me. All the blogs you list sound interesting--I'll definitely have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! Sorry for the delay in responding. I've been sick and slow at everything. It's going up today, though. Thanks again! Glad to have "met" you in the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.