Monday, January 10, 2011

Destruction Will Rain From the Heavens!

Sorry. It's just been one of those days. You know, the kind of day when the car is acting up after you just got it back from the mechanic last Thursday.

But that's not even the worst of it. I had stuff to do today, including shipping out a couple of books to a very patient friend. Now? Nope. I have to wait around by the phone for my sister to call me because she moved out of her apartment without telling anyone--leaving a bunch of stuff behind, by the way--and the manager of the building called the police and reported her missing, because with all that stuff there it doesn't look like she moved out. Plus there's the whole not telling anyone thing.

And despite it being mid afternoon, I'm betting she isn't up yet to receive the fifty messages I've left on her voice mail telling her to call. I just know if I leave for even five minutes she's going to call, or the police are going to call again looking for he and I don't have call forwarding because why would I take that expense when I really don't use it? Now it's starting to make sense to me.

Oh, and it's supposed to snow on Wednesday. So now I have that to look forward to.

There's no stopping this headache. I'm going to go find something less frustrating to deal with.

7 comments:

  1. Yikes! That's not a good day. :( I hope it gets sorted out soon.

    Don't worry; I'm not sitting around cursing your name or anything. I can be patient for as long as necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I hope it works out! I'm sorry about your stress today!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!! Man you are having a not-very-good-day :( Hopefully things will look up for you soon! Hope your sister is okay- it sucks when something like that happens and you feel helpless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very bad day....

    Hopefully your sister's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, she's fine, like always. Although she didn't call me to tell me that. She called my mom and I had to wait for HER to email me. No one frustrates you like family frustrates you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad your sister's okay. What a frustration! At least now you can get back to taking care of business. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.