Tuesday, May 7, 2024

May Goals

Wow, somehow May happened when I wasn’t paying attention. Not thrilled with this. What was I even supposed to do this past month?
 
April Goals
1. Actually take some time to rest and creatively recharge.
Well, this was easy. I got a lot of reading done, so I’m pleased with that.
 
2. Update the etymology page. Ugh.
It’s still a huge pain in the ass and I still can’t get rid of the spaces between the words, but at least it’s done.
 
3. Figure out what I want to work on next. Something old? Something new?
I think I know what I want to work on next. Hopefully I’ll have the motivation to get underway.
 
Not bad, though it’s not like it’s a great burden to read and think about writing. Now for this month…
 
May Goals
1. Start writing something new.
 
2. Edit the web serial and improve it.
 
3. Figure out what I want to do next for my last WIP. It’s not quite ready to be looked at by others, so I want to get it there.
 
That’s what I want for this month. What do you want to do this May?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of writing this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May snuck up on you? Strangely, I was checked out of April early. (It might have been due to my finishing A to Z. As soon as I had my W written, I mentally checked out of April and I kept having to remind myself it was still April when I was already mentally in May.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about April disappearing. Where is the year going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've accomplished a lot with your April goals! It's great that you're planning to start something new and improve your web serial in May. Best of luck with your writing endeavours!

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.