Well, it’s March. And the world is still an endless nightmare from which there is no waking. But maybe that’s implied by calling it an endless nightmare. Anyway, let’s look at last month’s goals.
1. Keep up with my writing and make it to 40K on my new WIP. I actually might make it!
And I did! Plus some more! I really love this story!
2. Maybe do some editing on my old WIP that I swore I’d finish last year.
This I didn’t do as I was focused more on the above and I really had no other free time that wasn’t spent sleeping. Oh, sleep. I wish I was sleeping now.
3. Finish all the stuff I couldn’t get to last month. Double ugh.
Yes, thankfully. Hopefully it stays finished. I wouldn’t put it past the universe to rewind just to make me have to do February all over again.
Not bad, I guess. Yay for achievable goals. Now for this month…
1. Get to 70K on my WIP, which should bring me to the end. This one I might not reach, but I’m going to try!
2. Update my etymology page. I think I have three months of -leg posts to put in there.
3. See if I can think up something fun to do for blog posts. I’ve been running low on ideas lately.
And finally, winter’s going to be gone. I hope. There was that surprise April snowstorm last year. So what are you up to this month? Any fun plans?