Holy crap it’s December already. Oh god, that means I have to get my mother a Christmas present. This is not going to be a fun month.
1. Sigh. Write in the book. Let’s see how badly I’ll fail it this month.
Well, I did write in it. I finished the outline (kind of). I just haven’t figured out how to get to the final confrontation.
2. Thanksgiving. Ugh, did anyone feel a foreboding chill just now?
It was weirdly not bad, mostly because it was very small so I didn’t have to deal with most of my relatives. Quite a relief.
3. Go through some old projects and notes and see if anything’s worth salvaging.
Didn’t do this, but I’m just pleased that I managed to write SOMETHING last month.
So, this month.
1. Update etymology page. I think it’s been a few months and those words add up.
2. Hopefully write something.
3. Christmas. Yeesh.
It’s the last month of the year! What are you going to do?