Well, February managed to be surprisingly bad. I was so stressed through most of it that I couldn’t concentrate and didn’t do a very good job on my goals. Also I went to go give blood and they told me I’m anemic and now I have to take iron. That at least explains why I’m tired all the time.
1. Another 10K. I will write this or die trying.
Sadly, I failed on both counts. I got 5K done, which isn’t the worst, but I’m disappointed that I wasn’t able to die trying for the rest :P.
2. Read some new books.
Well, it wasn’t anything new, just some old favorites. This would probably be easier if I had tons of money to spend on books.
3. Organize all my stick figure comics. This is kind of hard to explain, but because it’s mostly copy and paste, I have tons of different images that I could reuse. If I was able to find them.
I actually managed to do this! It’s a miracle! And wasn’t terribly difficult. I’m hoping it being more organized will make creating those silly comics easier.
Kind of disappointing, but February was exhausting. It is truly the Monday of the months.
1. Actually write 10K this time. Or, at the very least, finish last month’s 10K.
2. See if I can by that book I want to read for research. And, you know, read it.
3. Try to think up something fun to do. Because we could all use a little fun right now.
So hopefully, that’s what my March will be like. What do you want to do this month?