Well, with the Challenge over, it’s time to get back to my regular posts, which means that it’s time to look at my goals for this month. But first, let’s look at how I did last month…
1. The Challenge! Visit at least five new blogs every day. At least finding new ones won’t be a problem!
I did the Challenge! I overestimate how many blogs I’d have time to visit though. I usually got to at least one new one every day. Sometimes it’s best to set ambitious goals even if you know you won’t make it.
2. The pattern is done, so do some actual writing this time, dammit!
Ha ha! I actually did it! I was able to write! And I was sooooooo happy!
3. Spring Cleaning. Yeah, I’m making this a goal. Might as well have an easy one :P.
Well, it was seventy degrees out at the beginning of the month! Then it snowed. Then it rained. Then it was seventy degrees out again. Spring Cleaning was a little more erratic than I expected.
Not bad! At least there were no huge disasters.
1. Look at revisions for old projects and see what needs to be done.
2. Come up with a plan for what I want to write next. In addition to the revising, I should look at doing something brand new.
3. Update the Etymology page on the blog. It’s been a while…
So that’s my May. What are you up to?