1. Work on being more social online. It’s hard for me, but I want to be more active on the sites I’ve joined and get myself more out there. Ugh, I’m not looking forward to this.
Not bad? Not exactly a win, but not a loss, either. I’m still on my Tumblr, Twitter, and obviously, my blog, so yay?
2. Add 30K to my new project. I better do it, too!
Okay, this one is more no than yes. I think if you add it up, it was 30K, but it was split between this one and my other one, which was goal number three.
3. Actually add something to the horror side project this time. I also have a few more horror ideas I want to expand (they’re just fragments right now; I’d like some actual thoughts on what to do with them).
Like I said, I worked on my horror side project, and I did pretty well on it, too. This is a total win, although I probably should have focused more on my paranormal apocalyptic.
Not bad, considering it was also a busy month outside of writing. Now for October…
1. Finish Horror Project A, also known as Enduring Eternity. Maybe I’ll share it with you guys.
2. Get 30K words down, preferably more in the paranormal apocalyptic than my other horror project.
3. Keep updating my etymology page. Remember all the trouble I had with that? Oh, man, this is not going to be fun.
So that’s it. What are your plans for this month?