Writing form the past might make it difficult to evaluate my monthly goals, seeing how the month isn’t done yet, but considering the fact that my month is ending early anyway because of my vacation, who the hell cares?
1. Keep on social media and keep searching for more beta readers for my YA apocalyptic. I really hope I remember it this month. Not that I know how to go about doing so…well, the goal should be to figure that out, then.
Dang it, I was so bad with this one. I should have joined up with Write On Con, but it really happened at a bad time for me—I was busy with stuff that kept me from the computer and then was so worn out I didn’t feel like it anyway. Bah. Excuses!
2. Add 20K to new project. It’s a paranormal with an apocalyptic twist because I can’t really stray that far.
I didn’t quite make this, but I was close, and I did try as hard as I could to get this done. I call this one a win.
3. Add 10K to my horror side project. Also, maybe reveal the horror story I wrote to you guys.
Not ten thousand words, no. I did work on the horror story I wrote, but there was no time to share it. I’ve been thinking of waiting until October anyway. So it will get done, just not right now : ).
1. Work on being more social online. It’s hard for me, but I want to be more active on the sites I’ve joined and get myself more out there. Ugh, I’m not looking forward to this.
2. Add 30K to my new project. I better do it, too!
3. Actually add something to the horror side project this time. I also have a few more horror ideas I want to expand (they’re just fragments right now; I’d like some actual thoughts on what to do with them).
I hope I’m successful this time. So what are you up to this month? Do you parents have more free time now that the kids are back in school or are you busier than ever?