Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sunshine




K S Colliergave me the Sunshine award.


Isn’t that nice of her? : ) Thanks so much for thinking of me. When given this award, one is supposed to respond in the following way:
    Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
    Write a post about it.
    Answer the questions below.
    Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and let them know.

As for the questions…
Favorite color: I don’t have a particular favorite, but I prefer dark shades of pretty much anything.

Favorite animal: Cats!

Favorite number: 4. Although 2 is pretty awesome, being an even prime number. And if we get into imaginary numbers…

Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Iced Tea.

Facebook or Twitter: Twitter!

My passion: Writing, obviously. But also anything else that has to do with words and letters, like reading and etymology.

Getting or giving presents: They both drive me crazy. I have trouble picking out gifts for people and can’t stand it when I can’t pick out something for myself. Yes, I'm difficult : P

Favorite pattern: Nothing in particular.

Favorite day of the week: None in particular.

Favorite flower: Again, none in particular, although I would say I prefer planted flowers to cut ones.

The ten people I’ll pass on this award to:

I don't know for sure if any of you like awards, but I thought I'd give it to you anyway just to make sure you know how awesome you are. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award JE. I'm an iced tea drinker, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, JE!!! I did't have a Sunshine Award yet. I'll boast, er, I mean post, about it soon. I love cats, too. Can't bring myself to get another one though, after having our last cat (his name was Fritz!) for 19 years. He was just so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love it! And I got to be your 400th follower, awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sooooo soooooo much! Love the award. Bringing a bit of sunshine into the world one word at a time. :D Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, JE! And now I'm following you on Twitter, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.