Saturday, January 7, 2012

Grammar Nerd

Ha!



On one hand, good grammar is important. On the other, I can think of a few teachers who were such sticklers that I can totally understand making them explode. For crying out loud, there isn’t anything wrong with using decimals, why do I have to have points off? Just take a freaking Valium, Fogbert* and pass me in this stupid class I need for my major!


Ahem. I don’t know where that came from.**






*Not his real name. Just what we called him.
**I’m totally lying.

5 comments:

  1. Bahahaha! I love it!

    Although, I am such a grammar freak I would consider exploding for the cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would have been hard not to correct it, but I think I could have held back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... okay, I admit: I was on sparkpeople a little while ago, and one of the forum topics was "You Know Your From Texas If...". It took all my willpower not to reply, "... you don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'".

    But I refrained.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that cartoon...I can totally relate to the professor though :P I'm a total grammar Nazi.

    I was reading a book recently and FIVE PAGES IN, there was a your/you're error. I was horrified!

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.