Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Websites for Writers


It’s been a while since I’ve done this, but sometimes there’s a site that’s so good, it just has to be shared. Literary Rambles by Casey McCormick and Natalie Aguirre is one of those. I suggest you head there now and put it in your RSS feed.

Go ahead. I’ll wait.

The focus of the blog is Children’s Literature (picture book through YA) but I think it would benefit all writers to follow. Besides the giveaways (one of which is going on right now), they have a feature called Agent Spotlight where they pick an agent and pull together all the available information online about him/her. Yes, they all rep Children’s lit, but since many also rep Adult lit, it will help. There’s also a convenient list off all their spotlighted agents.

Nice, huh? So thank you to Natalie and Casey for doing all this work. I’m book marking it for, knock on wood, when the time comes that I’ll need it.

Any other writing related websites you’d like to share?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great blog!! Thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alrighty - added it to my Google Reader! Thanks for mentioning it. Looks like a good blog keep up with. And it has excellent taste in blog backgrounds ;-) (ahem, it matches mine!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link! I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.