The other day, Angela gave me an award. The Versatile Blogger, too. I had something else planned for today, but I figured I better get this up before she realizes her mistake ; ).
The rules for this award are…
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Pass the award along to five buddies whose blogs epitomize said theme.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
First, the facts. I suppose they have to be seven new ones, don’t they?
1. I’m not very good at other languages. I took four years of Spanish in high school, but I can’t speak a word.
2. My favorite genre to write is dystopian, with urban fantasy as runner up. But my favorite genre to read is horror.
3. I’m exactly five feet tall. Yes, I’m tiny.
4. I’m a true American mutt. From my dad’s side I’m one quarter German and one quarter a mix of English, Welsh and Scottish. From my mom’s house, I’m one quarter Irish and one quarter French Canadian. Also, 1/32 of that French Canadian is Native American.
5. I’ve worn glasses ever since I was fourteen. My eyes aren’t too bad, certainly not worth getting contacts over.
6. I love to listen to metal, rock and any type of depressing music.
7. I love to cross-stitch. I have a drawer full of patterns I’ve made. Almost all of them have kitties on them.
I know the rules say to pass it on to 5 people, but I’m sticking with the “one is more meaningful” thing. So the person I’m passing it along to is…
Theresa Milstein! Because she always has something interesting to say.
Thanks again, Angela!