Tuesday, November 7, 2023

November Goals

Well, it’s November somehow. I’m not pleased with this. Only two months left of the year! What the hell?
 
What did I plan to do last month?
 
October Goals
1. Keep editing the WIP and posting the chapters.
Well, this one was easy enough, and thankfully I did it.
 
2. Ugh, time to update the etymology page again.
UGH. This is such a chore, but I did it.
 
3. Get to work on the new WIP idea I have. Definitely excited about this.
I already made it to 32K, so about a third of the way through. Yay!
 
Successful, I guess. I still can’t believe it’s November, though. What should I do this month?
 
November Goals
1. Get to 60K on my WIP.
 
2. Continue editing and posting my other WIP.
 
3. Thanksgiving (dread)
 
The holiday season is upon us. Unfortunately. What do you want to do this month?

3 comments:

  1. Well done for October.
    You so dread Thanksgiving. Why? Great day of thanks and eating too much food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it that you dread about Thanksgiving? I rather like it. Of course, I get the whole week off, so that's helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sensibly had Thanksgiving last month, and we don't turn it onto a spectacle.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.