Saturday, March 25, 2023

Umbrella

I know nothing about the owner of this car, but I wish I did.
Panel 1, a friend and I are walking along when we pass a car, Panel 2, I say, “Hey, look at the logo on that car. It looks… Familiar…” which has an emblem and something written on the side, Panel 3, close up of the door, which has the Umbrella Company logo from Resident Evil plus the words “Human Life Is Our Business”, Panel 4, I say, “Is that seriously the logo from the zombie-making Umbrella Company from Resident Evil?”, Friend goes, “Now I know how the pandemic started.”
For those unaware, that’s the logo from the evil, zombie-creating Umbrella Corporation from the Resident Evil video game series. I should’ve taken a picture!

3 comments:

  1. Do you think they don't know? Or worse, they do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, lovely fans. I'm sure they enjoy the looks they get from those in the know. The rest of us would have passed that by and had no idea.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.