Tuesday, March 28, 2023

From The Spamfiles

It’s still March! More spam!!!

Message from UPS (copyright symbol) saying they’ve been trying to reach me, please respond, with a box emoji at the end.
Though the fact that it has a box emoji in the message kind of undercuts any legitimacy from the copyright symbol after UPS.

Message from some weird, random email address saying my Bank Of America EDD debit card has been locked.
It’s probably good that my BOA debit card been locked considering I don’t have one.

Message from Peoplewhiz, saying one thing all cheaters have in common, brace yourself.
The one thing all cheaters have in common is that they’ve cheated. Mystery solved. Not that I’d listen to anything from a place named Peoplewhiz.

Another message from Peoplewhiz! This time saying this 13 second trick (how oddly specific) catches any liar, with the word addicting in parentheses, and everything is bolded and italicized.
So… it’s addicting to catch liars? Is that the message this is trying to convey? Also if anything, it taking thirteen seconds seems longer than it should to figure out if someone is lying.

Twitter follower, DotaGuy5, with a picture of a bed as the profile pic and “let’s try all” in their bio, has once again started to follow me.
Just to inform you that the DotaGuy is still periodically popping up to follow me on twitter. He’ll disappear for a while, then a notification pops up that he’s back. I cold easily block him, but at this point I’m just trying to see how long he’ll keep doing it for. At this point he’s been doing this for at least a year and it’s getting impressive that he’s still trying.

2 comments:

  1. If UPS is trying to reach you, wouldn't it be more likely they have your address rather than your email? And I'll have to watch for Dota Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DotaGuy's profile picture is mildly disturbing.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.