Tuesday, March 2, 2021

March Goals

Well, March is here already, and I for one am glad to see February gone. It’s always the worst month, for some reason. I’m certainly glad it’s the shortest. Anyway, what goals did I totally not do?
 
February Goals
1. Do my first pass of notes on the new WIP, and start working on them.
I did make all the notes (almost 1000!!!), but I couldn’t bring myself to start working at them. It was quite an emotionally exhausting month.
 
2. Do all the adult stuff I need to that’s giving me a constant panic attack.
Yes, I did this. Now if only the constant panic attack would go away.
 
3. Actually get to work on my old WIP notes.
Did not do this. I could barely bring myself to look at anything involving writing. Ugh, February is the worst.
 
And that was February. Which, to reiterate, is the worst. I’m really hoping March won’t be such a frigging ordeal.
 
March Goals
1. Actually work on those damn notes!
 
2. Work on some non-writing projects to try and recharge my creativity.
 
3. Work on some new ideas I have floating around.
 
That is what I want to do. Will I make it? Knowing me, probably not, but maybe! What do you want to do this month?

5 comments:

  1. I think some non-writing projects would be good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I feel burned out with writing I do something else to recharge. Baking, maybe, or making jewelry or other crafts. It's still creative, but it's different. Maybe you need a bit of time away from writing to fall back in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been relying on my non-panic drops for when I'm feeling anxious. I hope you're feeling better about those chores now that they're completed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, to be able to get those constant panic attacks to go away. If you ever work out how to do it, let me know.

    Nice work with your February goals. Best of luck with March's.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.