Oh, right. This.
1. Work on planning the sequel to the WIP. I didn’t expect to do this already, but everything’s been going so well on it, that I’m actually getting to the point where it’s ready to be written.
Well, I failed this goal. Mostly because instead of “planning”, I just went ahead and wrote it. I managed to get 50K down by the end of the month. Whoops.
2. Keep editing. Can’t get distracted by the shiny prospect of first draft writing.
Yeah, this is a major fail. It was too shiny! I couldn’t resist!
At least I didn’t manage to screw this one up!
So, yeah. Things definitely didn’t go according to plan. I just enjoy writing about this world so much… I’m already two thirds of the way done. I should’ve known I wouldn’t be able to resist.
1. Well, now that I’ve started, I might as well finish WIP-2.
2. Maybe actually get around to editing those old stories this time.
3. I should also update my etymology page. I don’t even have the case words up yet.
Let’s hope it’s easier to get my goals done this month. What are you up to?