Well, this year’s about half over, and I know I’m saying “Thank god, just please make the nightmare end sooner.”
Anyway! It’s about time I look at the resolutions I set up for this year because I can’t remember what any of them actually are.
1. Figure out some way to better keep track of my goals and resolutions. I used to use a sticky note on my desktop, but I hate it looking cluttered…
I put the sticky note back on my desk top. At least I’m remembering some goals.
2. Write a new book.
3. Actually finish a book this year!
Looking pretty good that this is going to happen.
4. Once again, try to eat better. Cut back on sugar, and whatnot.
I made this a goal? Hm. Whoops.
5. Takeover/destroy the world. Which it’ll be will probably depend on my mood.
At this rate, I’m leaning towards destroy.
6. Find something fun to do in my spare time. I need more fun. We all need more fun.
Always make sure to have fun.
7. Write something every day. Well, at least this will be easy.
Pretty much every day, except for the weekends. Not bad, if I do say so myself.
I’m really on track this year. Which proves one thing: as the world dissolves into an unceasing nightmare, I will do anything to escape it, even actual work.