It’s June already?! But it’s still cold! And rainy! I’m telling you, it’s still April! Oh man. I did NOTHING this month…
1. Write at least 5000 more words. I’d like to have more, but I also want to do some minor editing to make sure the whole thing is working right.
I didn’t manage to get all of it, only about three thousand words. All in the last week of the month. Yeah, it was not a productive month.
2. Check out some old projects and see if any of them are worth working on.
Did not do this. Maybe if one of them seemed exciting enough, but I’m just not feeling it.
3. Now that it’s warm enough, spring cleaning.
When I wrote this, it was actually warmer than it was now. And not raining all the time. Seriously, there’s been an hour of sun in the last week. Anyway, I was not able to do as much as I would have liked!
Welp, not awful, but not great either. I probably would have been more productive if I wasn’t so anxious all the time. Mostly about republicans trying to take away my healthcare. Anyway, this month.
1. Get to 50K on my WIP (so about six thousand words).
2. Start organizing the outline for abovementioned WIP. This is actually pretty early for me.
3. Get to all the stuff this month that I didn’t do last month. If it ever stops raining!
That’s what I’m doing for June. What are you up to?