Tuesday, February 7, 2017

February Goals

It’s February. The world is marching towards oblivion. I blame Dicaprio winning that Oscar. That was when everything started going downhill.

Anyway, goals or whatever.

January Goals
1. 10K more. Keep up the pace!
10K down. It’s definitely weak in some places, though. I’d feel better about my slow output if it was better written. I don’t know, I just have to find a reason to be depressed about it.

2. Update my etymology page again. I don’t want it to get out of hand!
Yes, it’s up to date as of the 26th. Mostly because I put it off until then :P.

3. Do all the stupid adult crap I have to do. I hate being an adult.
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this sucks. The worst part is that I screwed something up and it’s taking a while to fix and I’m super stressed out about it…

I managed to do everything. It’s more impressive when you remember that I’ve been hiding under the bed for the last two weeks in preparation of the coming apocalypse. Anyway, this month!

February Goals
1. Another 10K. I will write this or die trying.

2. Read some new books.

3. Organize all my stick figure comics. This is kind of hard to explain, but because it’s mostly copy and paste, I have tons of different images that I could reuse. If I was able to find them.


Anyway, that’s the plan. Unless a meteor comes crashing down and destroys the world. Fingers crossed!

8 comments:

  1. No apocalypse. We're all still here and it will be all right.
    Hey, you accomplished everything! Don't let the stress get to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're going to wish for a meteor, at least be selective about where you want it to land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A 10K with words should be easier than a 10K running. And please let that meteor fall on the West Coast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's see... Leo winning that Oscar, the Cubs winning the World Series, Trump winning the election. If the Leafs win the Stanley Cup, we're all screwed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please keep the meteor away from the west coast! Are we really hated that much? (And I've been hiding right there with you. Yikes.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10k is great progress. It's a first draft so just patch up the weak spots later. Hopefully we can all put off the end of days for a bit longer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adult stuff does suck. It's always cutting into my writing too. ><
    Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good work on achieving all your goals! And good luck on getting another 10K in this month.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.