Sigh…Halloween is over. Well, I remembered on time this month, so that’s something. Let’s see how I did…
1. Update my etymology list so I don’t ignore it for a year and then have a huge amount to put in.
Hey, I did this! It’s much easier when I don’t leave it for an entire year.
2. Find some time to write! It’s going to be a busy month…
I didn’t find as much time as I would like, but I did think up a new story idea that I just love, so that’s pretty awesome.
I had lots of Halloween fun, so this is definitely checked off : ).
Did pretty good this month. I feel accomplished. Don’t worry. I’m sure it won’t last long.
1. Write 10,000 words for new story idea. I don’t know if I’ll get there, but I want to aim high.
So when I inevitably fail I can wallow in that much more misery.
2. Do a bunch of boring adult crap like raking the pine needles and stuff. I hate being an adult.
3. Oh god. Thanksgiving is this month. Please, no. Not that. Anything but that.
This month is going to be very, very busy. I’m not looking forward to it. Maybe I’ll get lucky and fall into a coma and not wake up until 2017. Anyway, what are you up to this month?