It’s March already?! Man, for a month with an extra day in it, February went by awfully quickly. I’m beginning to think there was no bonus day at all.
Okay, what was I supposed to do last month?
1. Either finish that stupid pattern or go insane trying.
Well, I haven’t finished, so you can pretty much guess where this one’s at.
2. Maybe write this time, dang it!
Ha ha ha, no, I’ve wasted my life
3. Do all the stupid miscellaneous stuff I have to do this month, like taxes and signing up for the Challenge reveal and finally learning how to spell miscellaneous. February seems to be a popular month for all the little extras.
I did this at least. It was a busy month. I think I need a few more extra days.
Okay, so that’s last month. What about March?
1. Finish the pattern (again! Like I never work on it!). All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
2. Write! Please this time!
3. Get all my Challenge posts set up so they’re ready to post. Hey, I might actually be able to do this one!
So that’s the plan for March. What are you up to?