1. Finish REMEMBER. It’s been over a year now! I’m hoping to get it out to beta readers by summer, but if time keeps moving as fast as it is, who knows? (I mean, it’s clearly not me…right?)
Yeah, this was one of those things that got set on hold. Maybe by the time I can finally work on it again, urban fantasy will be in again.
2. Write a new book : ). This should be easy. I have a few ideas rolling around my head, but no spark yet. Which is good, as I have enough on my plate right now.
I wish! I have several good ideas now, but no time to write!
3. Make more manageable goals. Sometimes I think I reach too far, and I end up crushed when I don’t get even close to my goal, and then I don’t think I can do anything…etc. etc. This is me, trying to be more positive by understanding my limits. Let’s see how long this one lasts.
Hey, I actually did this one. Go me.
4. Rewrite an old book. There’s one WIP I’ve been telling myself I’d rewrite for ages and never getting around to doing so. So here it is on my list, and hopefully I’ll get to it.
Sadly, no. This definitely got shuffled down to the bottom of my priorities list. A shame! I’d really like to get to it some day.
5. One stick figure comic a week! More manageable goals, remember? : )
Yes, I did. Aren’t you guys lucky?
6. Cut back on sugar. Ugh, I hate this one, but I really do need to cut back…
Frig, I made this a goal? That was probably a mistake.
7. Be awesome. Oh, wait, I always am anyway.
I did pretty good, considering. I just wish I could have completed my writing goals. I need something that slows down time so I can get more done.
What about you? How was 2015 for you guys? Did you keep any resolutions?