Well, it’s December. On one hand, Thanksgiving is over with for another year. On the other, Christmas is less than a month away.
Is it January yet?
1. Keep writing! I’ve been so busy doing other stuff that it’s important that I don’t give up.
Yes, I have been doing this. I’ve had a lot going on, but I haven’t given up.
2. Work on my special secret project. Can’t tell you more about this one yet…
Yes, I did, but I still can’t talk about it and I don’t know where it’s going right now :P. Hopefully there will be answers soon.
3. Prepare for the nightmare known as Thanksgiving. <shudder>
Not bad. I wish I had more concrete goals to work on. Unfortunately, I’m not sure I could swing that…
1. Look at one of my old projects and revise it.
2. Hopefully finish up with the secret project.
3. <sigh> Christmas…
Somehow I think goal number three would be a lot more fun if it wasn’t for two thirds of my family.
What are you up to this month? Any last minute 2015 goals you need to finish?