Whoo! October! I know Halloween is only one day, but really I consider it to be the whole month. And I intend to celebrate every second of it. Loudly.
Anyway, let’s see what I was supposed to do last month…
1. Make food money. ‘Cause, you know. Eating and stuff.
Well, I’m still alive. Broke, but alive…
2. Don’t let life sucker punch again.
It didn’t sucker punch me, but a few blows definitely landed…
3. Maybe, just maybe, get to write.
Not nearly enough!
I didn’t really make last month’s goals failable, mostly because I really didn’t want another failure. But I did everything that I had to do and that’s as much of a win as I can get. On to this month…
1. Celebrate Halloween as much as humanly possible. I figure with eight hours reserved to sleep each night, I can get a lot of fun in.
2. Tackle some of the books on my TBR list. I know that I don’t usually make reading a goal, but that list is getting ridiculous.
3. I don’t know…WRITE SOMETHING. It would be nice!
So that’s the plan for October. What are you up to this month?