Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Millions of Peaches

Last week, my cousin posted that he and his girlfriend found a cat outside their apartment. As it was a small apartment and they had two cats already, he was asking if anyone could take her. Obviously I had to say yes. Now bask in the cuteness.



My cousin named her Peaches, and that sounded good to me (although Pumpkin may be more appropriate given the month…well, I like peaches more than pumpkins). She’s already taken over my bed, and pretty much the rest of the house. I really don’t think the picture does justice to how fluffy that tail is. Her fur is mostly short-medium in length, until you get to the tail, which is as wide as the rest of the cat. She also has the most beautiful golden orange eyes.




Okay, I’ll shut up now, before I start rambling, which I most definitely will do if it’s about cats.

11 comments:

  1. Oh my. She is an utterly beautiful supreme life form on the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous cat. I love the fluffy tail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new roommate! We are happy to have a cat back in our household, after about 5 years of mourning the last one. She's the tiniest thing, but she thinks she rules the house.

    Just like all cats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty kitty. So, now we should expect some stick figure cartoons featuring Peaches taking over the place?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't have pets, but those are my favorite kind of cats. If we had one, it would be that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, she's so cute!! That tail IS amazing. I'm with you - I might have chosen Pumpkin, too, but Peaches is a great name :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, she's a beautiful kitty! Congrats on your new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is pretty, and peaches seems to fit :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.