Tuesday, October 15, 2024

From The Spamfiles

Spam week! Let’s see how they’re trying to scam me now.

Message from Blanca Saunders, saying Final Reminder, search on Google equal sign Make dollar emoji thirty nine over n over, two fifty to five hundred dollars per days
So much to get into here. Honestly, the “days” thing is an annoying mistake, but I am offended at the use of n apostrophe in place of and.

Message from Live as you Age, join members getting AARP benefits, only twelve dollars for your first year with automatic renewal
…Just how old do you think I am?

message from tread v n r j q d a a m l i y z e s, saying you have won an Pittsburgh tool set, today you’ve been chosen to receive…
I don’t remembering entering all these contests where I’ve won an toolset, but they just keep coming in.

message from CashApp, saying you received a direct deposited seven hundred fifty dollars, Congratulations! You’ve been selected…
Wow! I was selected to received a direct deposited of $750 from an app I never even signed up for! Miraculous!

A new Tumblr follower, virtual starlight kid, with an untitled blog full of half naked women.
The most annoying part of this is that Virtual Starlight Kid sounds like a real Tumblr name, and I wish it was mine.

1 comment:

Please validate me.