Tuesday, August 15, 2023

From The Spamfiles

It’s back! Finally, I have some saved up. Either my spam filter is working better or I’m so boring not even the spammers are interested in me.

Message from Accountable Tech, saying is AI ripping a page out of Big Tech’s playbook? Hi there, there’s been a lot of chatter about…
Honestly, I’m not sure if this is spam or just a warning about how AI steals the work of writers and artists.

Message from Blanca Saunders, saying LIVE, the future of Ai has arrived! Meet Vision AI (5 VIP Bonus+ Coupon)
This, this is what the previous one was warning about. It wants to automate creativity, the thing that makes people happy, so they can be forced to work a soul-crushing job until they die. Yay.

Message from Lume Deodorant Ad, saying Stop body odor before it starts, 125000 5-star reviews and counting, Smell Better Naked With the…
It’s kind of insulting that the spammers think I need this. Also, why is it specifically to smell better naked? Are people smelling worse than when they have clothes on???

Message from Harbor*FreightDepar. Saying Confirmation 53061, you have won an 170 piece stanley tool set!!! Except all the words are run together
I have won so many toolsets these past few weeks. I don’t know how I got so lucky.

Two spam comments from Rajani Rehana, one saying Great blog, the other saying Please read my post.
Rajani’s back! And they’re totally a real person and not a spambot!

3 comments:

  1. I've been getting comments from Rajani as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got another one from the person who "hacked" my computer and is going to release video of me... um... doing... um... things while watching... um... things on my computer. Which is so funny to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rajani can't take a hint.

    I keep getting Amazon and Prime emails saying my accounts have been suspended. This is surprising as I have no accounts with them.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.