Saturday, February 4, 2023

Incoherent

It was really that bad.
Panel 1, reading on computer, “This chapter is incoherent. I’m going to have to rewrite half of it!” Panel 2, “I can’t believe I allowed even first draft writing to be this bad. When did I do this?” Panel 3, looking at computer, Panel 4, “Ah, when I was sick. It all makes sense now.”
I was baffled that I produced something this incomprehensible. Nothing flowed in any logical way. Words were straight up used wrong. I’d say something in one paragraph, then say it again two paragraphs later, down to the same wording. I really was sick.

5 comments:

  1. Don't drive angry and don't write sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When your body needs rest, your body needs rest. The mind doesn't work well sick or tired. That's what TV is for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the delirium of sick is never a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good reason not to try and work when you're sick...

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you can write when sick. When I'm sick, all writing stops because I can't focus.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.