Saturday, January 14, 2023

Fallen Hero

The metal prong for plugs is not supposed to bend upwards.
Panel 1, I’m at my laptop when I hear a cat puking, Panel 2, I jump up and knock into the desk, yelling, “No! Don’t puke on the rug!” Panel 3, the laptop slides off the desk, Panel 4, I’m back, “Laptop! No!” Panel 5, I pick up the laptop, “Speak to me! Hmmm, it isn’t charging…” Panel 6, I’m looking concerned, “Come on, I put the plug back in. What is wrong with this thing?” Panel 7, close up on plug, which is bent, Panel 8, my horrified reaction, “Oh… Plugs aren’t supposed to bend that way…”
Honestly, I was worried the damage was in the charging port instead of the plug, but thankfully it was not. Still, this happened four days before Christmas, and I had to shell out ten bucks for shipping to make sure it would be here sometime before the frigging new year.

5 comments:

  1. Yikes. Glad it turned out to be an easy fix. (Expensive, but easy.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it could be worse. You could have shattered the screen or something. But still irritating, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.