Tuesday, September 13, 2022

From The Spamfiles

It’s been a while, spam.

two messages from Samsung TV saying Your Order Has Arrived and You Have Been Chosen. One of the messages actually says it’s from Capital One in the subject line
So they’re confusing two periods with spaces, apparently. I also love how one of the messages blatantly forgets which company it’s spamming me as.

message saying thirty thousand Russian Babes Desperately Need Boyfriends
Right, because this is something I was looking for.

message from Agencja at Mini Brain, saying it’s from Mini Brain Academy, with the questionable name Stephenitess
As much as I want to question by you would want a Mini Brain, I cannot stop wondering what the hell “Stephenitess” is supposed to be. Is that a name???
 
Message from No Reply at Unverified dot RU, that says Irkstalker then a lot of words in Cyrillic letters
Unverified dot beget dot RU. What a trustworthy email address. I must give them my personal information right away.

Message from an email address made up of random letters, which shows a picture of a drill, the newest model yet Milwaukee Power Drill
…What kind of mailing list did I get stuck on?

4 comments:

  1. Join the Mini Brain Academy and you too can send lame spam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least they could flatter you and invite you to the giant brain academy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephenitess... I do love these crazy made-up names. I mean, if it isn't a name, what sort of word would it be? Fans of Stephen? The state of being Stephen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure I need a mega-brain not a mini. Wow, though, power tools. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.