Tuesday, April 27, 2021

From The Spamfiles

Let’s see what stupid things I’ve received this week.

Wait until I explain to them that I’m not gay. That’s going to be an awkward conversation.

So many questions here. What is with that number? Why does it have a lowercase i stuck in there? What the hell is “amazonaws” and why do they think putting that in there makes it more legit???

It’s categorically cleared! I’ve been waiting forever for it.

I laughed way too much at someone with the name of “Flink”. That’s definitely the winning name of the week.
This feels like the digital equivalent of a cut and paste ransom note.

That’s Warren Buffett for you, always giving out money to random people he emails.

4 comments:

  1. Because the real Warren has lots of idle time on his hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew Warren Buffet was so magnanimous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, but is it THE Warren Buffet? I suspect that middle initial might be a clue ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.