Ugh, November. UGGGGHHHHH. I am glad to see it gone considering how my body basically imploded on me. What was I even supposed to do this month?
1. Finish the rewrites and reorganizing for WIP-1, then hopefully get it out to more beta readers.
I was able to do the first part of this, although not the second. I kind of got exhausted so I wasn’t able to ask people if they’d be willing to look at it. Ugh, November.
2. Edit the synopsis and et al. and get some help looking at that, too.
No, I had too many other things to worry about to get to this. Nuts, I really wanted it done.
3. Thanksgiving! So I’ll have to deal with that, too. Hopefully it will provide me with a much needed recharge and not total dread.
I really should have known better.
Okay, what should I do this month?
1. Get WIP-1 out to beta readers (any volunteers?) and actually work on the synopsis and stuff.
2. Edit WIP-2. Man, I can’t believe this sounds like the easier goal.
3. Christmas! New Years! Please let it be a nice break!
I wonder how much I can do this month. What are your plans?