Tuesday, July 2, 2019

July Goals


We’re on the downswing of the year now. I’d be more excited if we weren’t slowly sliding into a dystopia.

Now I’ve depressed myself.

June Goals
1. Get more beta reads for WIP 1. I still have a lot of questions about what works and what doesn’t.
Could still use more.

2. Distract myself from the above by working on all the notes for the other WIP.
Okay, I totally worked on something else instead, because of course I did. I also spent a lot of time working on one of my goals from, like, May or something. Again, because of course I did.

3. Update etymology page. I don’t want to forget!
All up to date as of the first week in June!

Yaaaay. Anyway, what should I do this month?

July
1. Edit one of the many projects I have in the works. Also start planning for the story I want to write this year.

2. Work on edits from the beta notes I should be getting.

3. Do some posts in advance to get ready for my blogging break next month. That’s right, I plan ahead.

What are you planning to do this month?

8 comments:

  1. Lots of editing and writing in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals for the month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sliding?
    more like plummeting
    if we're not already there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've got everything well planned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't feel so much like a slow slide into dystopia as much as a tower-of-doom freefall type thing, but maybe that's just the pessimist in me talking. :)

    I can't do any beta reading this month, but I may be able to help out in August. If you're still looking for people then, drop me a line.

    Best of luck with your July goals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm an entire 300 words into my next novel. Best of luck with your goals. It seems you're hitting a lot of them this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still working on finding another place to live, and gathering together material for a legal hearing against the incompetent nitwit otherwise known as my landlord.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Slowly sliding into dystopia? Seems like it's going at a fairly quick clip to me.

    You know, random quizzes are a great way to fill up blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.