Tuesday, May 21, 2019

From The Spamfiles


Let’s dig into the spam tin and see what lunacy the internet has churned out, shall we?

Honestly, for a second I was wondering why an enlarged prostate would affect your gait. Then I realized. With horror.

Okay, I really love this one. They’re so bad at English that they don’t know how to say “Do I know you from school?” It’s “Are you From Old School”. With an interabang. I don’t know what’s sadder, that they expect people to fall for it or that they wouldn’t send it out if there wasn’t someone falling for it.

We all know who lives in Lake stevens! Greg! Get down here!

Oh no way. “12 km” from the city? Clearly it’s a lot further than that, or you’d be using mile as a unit of measurement. Fraud.

One negative item out of seven million is actually pretty good.

Nice. It’s about time I benefit from charity. Usually I’m just contacted to give away money to them for the cancer widows.

8 comments:

  1. KM is a dead giveaway. Lucky for us we are old school and don't use metrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SexyRussian? Come on, there's no such thing.

    I think at this point we need to nuke Lake Stevens from orbit. It's the only way to make sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the sad thing - someone does fall for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why are all the dating ones females? Are men the only ones who fall for these things? Or is it like that one Twilight Zone episode where they narrow down two choices until only one person is left?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you really want to know where Greg lives? I mean, now you can't un-know that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think she's asking if you went to school together. I think she's asking if you're old-school, like into 90s boy bands or something....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pull down your pants with confidence. Yeah, that one made me laugh.

    And congrats on benefiting from charity...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Old School was a great movie. My sons and their friends call my husband Old School. If I see that one in my spam files, I'll know it's for him.

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.