Well, it’s 2017. It has a pretty low bar set for it. Not turning into the world from The Hunger Games is pretty much all that needs to happen. Those of you with kids might want to start training them just in case.
Anyway, this is what I hope to do this year:
1. Finish the first draft of my new WIP and hopefully start editing it.
2. Come up with an idea for a new story that I probably won’t have time to write but still want anyway.
Do the A-To-Z Challenge for the fourth time! Probably should get started on those posts. CANCELLED. I did not realize that one of the creators was a member of the rabid racist camp.
4. Build a rocket ship and move to Mars because I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.
5. Find a new project to work on in my spare time. You know, something easy that I can work on when I’m too tired to write.
6. Maybe don’t forget any of my resolutions this year :P.
7. Keep on blogging!